Legalonus, a student-run legal website for the legal fellowship, we are welcoming submissions for its blog by way of a call for blogs.
Legalonus is a student-run legal website for law students, lawyers, academicians, professionals, and anyone interested in obtaining legal knowledge. Legalonus presents different law school notes, the latest legal news, informative legal blogs, information about legal opportunities and many more.
Legalonus provides a platform for legal minds to present their editorial skills and provide to the legal fellowship through their views and ideas.
Blogs concentrating on any contemporary issue relating to the law will be accepted.
₹50 fees will be asked for publication. One can submit any number of blogs.
There are no last dates for submission as we are accepting the blogs on a rolling basis.
Upon successful publication of the blog, the author can inquire about the issue of e-certificate of publication through the mail.
1. The submission should be an original, unpublished work of the author and not under attention for publication elsewhere (either online or offline)
2. A maximum of 2 co-authorship is permitted
3. Articles that are plagiarized beyond 30% will not be counted.
4. The blog post should be a minimum of 1500 words (there is no maximum word limit. All important points considering the topic should be covered).
5. The subject for the submission shall be ‘BLOG SUBMISSION’
How to Submit the Blog?
You can submit your articles through the official mail id of the legalonus. Mail your manuscript to [email protected].
Authors are asked to give a written declaration that the articles submitted are original pieces of work and have not been plagiarized nor have been published or are in consideration for publishing in any other place. (should be sent by mail along with the plagiarism reports)
Note: The Process of evaluating the article will not be commenced until the receipt of the above-said Author’s Declaration.
For any queries or assistance in the submission of blogs please write to:
Mail: legalonus[at]gmail.com or