Legalonus delivers succinct updates on significant subjects including the Bharat New Car Assessment Program, Chief Minister Seekho-Kamao Yojana, Chess World Cup 2023, and the Malabar Exercise 2023 in today’s session.
- South Africa is hosting the 15th BRICS summit as the chairing country.
- The 20th ASEAN-India Economic Ministers’ meeting took place in Indonesia.
- Nitin Gadkari initiated the launch of the Bharat New Car Assessment Program (Bharat NCAP).
- Bishombhar Prasad Shrestha has been designated as the new Chief Justice of Nepal.
- The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- R Praggnanandha has achieved the distinction of becoming the second Indian to advance to the finals of the Chess World Cup.
- The Chief Minister’s Learn-Earn scheme has been introduced in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Australia served as the host country for the Malabar Exercise 2023.